This is the scholarship season and this article reviews the Colorado Christian University Klove scholarships.
Established in 1914, Colorado Christian University (CCU) is a private, interdenominational Christian college located in Lakewood, Colorado. The university offers traditional undergraduate and graduate degree programs and a variety of online and hybrid courses.
With an enrollment of over 6,000 students, CCU is committed to providing a holistic educational experience that will equip students with the knowledge, skills, and faith necessary to serve in their chosen fields. CCU’s mission is to provide a Christ-centered education that will “transform students’ lives through the intellectual exploration and spiritual growth.”
Read also American University of Cairo Scholarships
Read Also Grand Canyon University Merit Scholarship
The university’s two core values are “Integrity” and “Excellence,” which are the foundation of CCU’s educational philosophy. The university strives to create an academically challenging and spiritually nurturing environment. CCU offers over 140 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various disciplines, including business, education, engineering, health sciences, and theology.
In addition to traditional on-campus courses, the university offers numerous online and hybrid degree options. CCU also offers a range of student activities and organizations, as well as a variety of service opportunities and cultural events.
Colorado Christian University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU). The university is affiliated with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).
The university’s main campus is on the Rocky Mountains foothills, offering breathtaking views and plenty of outdoor activities. CCU has several satellite locations throughout the state, including Denver, Colorado Springs, and Durango.
Colorado Christian University is committed to providing an outstanding educational experience that will prepare its graduates for lives of service and leadership. Through its academic programs, student activities, and faith-based mission, CCU is a place where students of all backgrounds can come to learn, grow, and serve.
Colorado Christian University k-love Scholarship
Enter the contest by submitting the entry form to win a $10,000 grand prize tuition scholarship or a $5,000 grand prize tuition scholarship toward an associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from CCU Online. All other eligible entrants will receive a $1,000 tuition scholarship just for entering. See Eligibility Requirements for details.
The winners will be selected by a random drawing of verified eligible entrants and announced. Once notified, the grand prize winners must accept the scholarship within 14 calendar days. If the winner does not receive the scholarship within 14 calendar days, the scholarship will be awarded to the next entrant in the random drawing.
Program-Specific Deadline Exceptions:
Exceptions to the above deadlines are allowed for students who enroll in specific programs with limited start dates. The application and admission requirements deadlines above do not apply to these students.
- Entrants pursuing a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) will be eligible for the scholarship provided they start coursework by the Fall 2023 Block 1 start date and meet all other eligibility requirements.
The scholarship is designed to be distributed evenly among multiple courses in the student’s degree program at Colorado Christian University and may not exceed the course cost. The scholarship may only be used toward courses offered directly by CCU.
- The recipient of the $10,000 scholarship will receive up to a $1,000 tuition credit toward each of the first ten courses in the student’s degree program.
- The recipient of the $5,000 scholarship will receive up to a $500 tuition credit toward each of the first ten courses in their degree program.
- Each $1,000 scholarship recipient will receive a $250 tuition credit toward each of the first four courses in their degree program.
Tuition credits will be deducted from the student’s account balance. All course billings must be paid or have a payment arrangement contract in place before the first day of the class. The scholarship funds must be used by the end of the Spring 2025 semester. Any unused portion will be forfeited after that date.
Students with a lapse in enrollment of more than 365 days will forfeit the scholarship even if part of the scholarship has already been awarded.
Visit the CCU Online Financial Aid website for more information about tuition, scholarships, and flexible options for making your degree program affordable.
- Entrants must be at least 19 years old on October 9, 2022.
- Entrants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Only one entry per individual (and per email address) is permitted.
- Scholarships may only be used toward tuition for degree programs in CCU’s College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS).
- The scholarships do not apply to the following CAGS programs or courses of study:
- Core classes in the Pre-Nursing to BSN program
- Certificate programs
- Stand-alone licensure programs
- Non-degree-seeking student status
- Non-academic credit-bearing courses
- Continuing Education courses
- The scholarship promotion does not apply to degree programs in CCU’s College of Undergraduate Studies (CUS), which offers traditional residential-based programs.
- This contest is for new students only.
- Students who registered for, and did not drop, any CCU CAGS course before October 9, 2022, are not eligible for this scholarship contest.
- Students actively registered for a class before October 9, 2022, are not eligible for this scholarship contest. For example, you only qualify if you have completed a course but are actively registered to start.
- Students actively attending a class before October 9, 2022, are not eligible for this scholarship contest. For example, if your first class started October 3, 2022 — which you haven’t completed — you are not eligible.
- Graduate students with a conferred CCU bachelor’s degree are eligible for this scholarship, provided they have yet to enroll in any graduate-level coursework at CCU after their undergraduate degree was completed and before October 9, 2022.
- Scholarships can only be deferred by the deadline to start classes in the Key Deadlines section.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another person.
- Students eligible for CCU’s reduced military tuition rate will not qualify for this scholarship contest.
- The K-LOVE $1,000 scholarship can be combined with CCU’s partnership discount.
- The K-LOVE $1,000 scholarship cannot be combined with any other discount program or scholarship offered at Colorado Christian University, with the exception of the Transfer Scholarship and partnership discounts. Partnership (PEP/CHEPP) values may be used concurrently with the $1,000 scholarship offer. If the student qualifies for the Transfer Scholarship, they will be awarded once the $1,000 scholarship is exhausted.
- The K-LOVE grand prize $10,000 and $5,000 scholarships cannot be combined with any other discount program or scholarship offered at Colorado Christian University, with the exception of partnership discounts. Once the scholarship is exhausted, eligible students can use a partnership (PEP/CHEPP) value. (They may not be used at the same time.) Please Note: The switch of discounts only happens at the beginning of a term. So, for example, if the student uses the last part of the scholarship in Fall 2022 Block A, they will be eligible for the PEP/CHEPP discount in Spring 2023 Block A.
- Students who have previously used a scholarship offered through a CCU scholarship contest are not eligible.
- Enters entering this contest authorize Colorado Christian University to contact them by phone, text messaging, mail, and email.
By accepting the $10,000 or $5,000 grand prize, winners give Colorado Christian University (“CCU”), its successors, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to take, record, use, reuse, and publish photographs, video/audio content, and printed matter of the grand prize winners in which they may be included. Such pictures, video/audio content, and printed matter may be used for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose, in any manner and medium. CCU shall have the right to alter and composite any such images or video/audio content and edit any such printed matter without restriction and the winner’s approval.